Self Care Ideas For Working Moms
- Schedule your self-care
- A lot of people want to have time to do the self care, but they never actually schedule it, and when the free time comes, they just do another things. Make the schedule to have a self care day to make it real.
- Get your body moving
- Whether you need to exercise more often or just want to shake up your regular routine, choose activities that motivate you to exercise consistently
- Feed your body well.
- Good food fuels your body, so make sure you eat and drink high-quality ingredients.
- Don’t ignore your beauty routine; just simplify it.
- When we look good, we feel good, so no need to completely ignore your own beauty routine.
- Use your family as an outlet for joy and gratitude.
- Put your phone into a drawer or at the table & set it on silent and sit down for family dinner with your husband and kids. This allows you to be more present with your family and helps your business life by approaching colleagues and families with more empathy.
- The 30-30-30-30-Rule
- 30 minutes to really listen to the kids, 30 minutes to connect with your partner, 30 minutes to get ready for the next day and 30 minutes of quiet time for you. By this you can balance your life.
- Remove people-pleasing guilt, and remember you’re the boss.
- You will never get around to your own needs if you continue trying to please everyone. Let’s face it, there’ll always be something or someone needing your time and attention.
- Prioritize sleep.
- Getting adequate sleep is a very basic yet crucial self-care practice. It alleviates stress, improves cardiovascular health, strengthens the immune system and boosts memory, among other things.
Meet The Writer
A hairdresser, a content writer and like to share a professional treatment that works.